Sunday, October 16, 2005


About 13 yrs. ago while standing in a strange kitchen eating an amazing chocolate chip cookie something caught the corner of my eye that would alter the whole course of my life much for the better. Well, that something was actually a someone with beautiful long blond hair and a smile and a walk that left me forgetting why I found myself there to begin with. As a matter of fact the whole purpose of the evening had just shifted for me from shooting a video of the band I was playing in at the time to finding more about this girl I couldn't take my eyes off of. Later that evening while driving home my friend Mike, noticing the glaze over my eyes, referred to her as my wife and a little more than 2 yrs. later, Mike would turn out to be a prophet.

That day was one of my best days. October 16th, 1994 was a perfect sunny autumn day with temps. in the 60's and the leaves just beginning to hit their peak. The best part though was standing (next to the prophet himself) and my jaw dropping as I watched my beautiful bride walk down the isle. I still can't believe how God has blessed me with Julie and now three amazing children, it just blows my mind.

So why am I putting this all on a blog for the whole world to see? Well it is true when you're in love you just want to tell the whole world so that's what I thought I'd do.

I Love You Julie!! I always have and I always will.

Thank you for being my bride for the last 11 yrs. My prayer is that we'll have many more wonderful, adventured filled years to come.

Marc

P.S. - By the way, Julie made those amazing chocolate chip cookies.

No comments: