Monday, November 10, 2008

More on the election...

I just responded to a comment from our good friend Emily from Scotland where she mentioned she was thinking good things were coming our way in the next couple of years. My comment was that I am not as optimistic as I don't think the proposed policies of the incoming administration will be good for this country. Right after my response I came across this you tube video of James White. James is a very respected Christian apologist here in the states and in this video gives a very good explanation as to why Obama's philosophy of running this nation is not consistent with a Christian biblical world view and ultimately why I could not vote for him. Once again I agree we should pray for him as scripture mandates but I agree with James in that the first thing we should be praying for is his salvation.

Here's the video:

No comments: