Friday, December 11, 2009

Ok, so it's been a while since we blogged. So sue me...

Not much to say in this post, I just thought I would post some pics of the some of the happenings since Kirsten and Danny's wedding (the last post). I didn't label all the shots so here's a run down. Some are just life around here on a daily basis such as the kids riding in a horse drawn wagon, fall foliage, Kayleigh's birthday and baptism. Liam's birthday at the Reading Phillies game, going to the Philadelphia Phillies game with Pop-Pop, camping with the Miller's, Philly with Emily (from Scotland), etc.

I hope those of you that have been clammering for an update enjoy the photos. We'll have another update soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i will come back for longer next time. love you all and it was a very special summer being able to have a wee reunion with the hamers xxxx Emily (scottish)

Anonymous said...

hi!this is kayleigh!