Thursday, January 22, 2009

The GPS

I just got a new GPS from my mom for Christmas and I'm loving it. It's making the mundane trips actually quite fun. It is kind of weird though that I would purposely have this female voice in my car telling me what to do when I'm sure I already know where I'm going. OK, I'll just leave it at that before I get into trouble.

Anyway, I came across this Christian comedian talking about the GPS and he had a great idea. Check it out. I think I need one like this.

5 comments:

"Any Questions?" said...

I love to hear from you Marc. Thanks for the blog. That video was funny. give us a call sometime at 310-594-3575 (rings on our computer)

"Any Questions?" said...

ps this is david fraser in Alva

William said...

Hey that was good Marc,

I hope you don't mind but we added you to the "blogs we like" section of our blog, was such a thrill to read your comment. Alva and Stirlingshire is such a beautiful part of Scotland.

Marc Hamer said...

Hi William, I'm glad to be on your blog list. I agree, Stirlingshire and Alva are beautiful and I miss it terribly. I think of it and the friends we left behind every day.

Marc Hamer said...

Hey David, I'll give you a ring soon. It'll be good to get caught up.
We miss you guys and hope it isn't too long before we can make it over.