Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Latest...

Here are some pics from the last couple of months. Sorry for taking so long in updating things here. I(Marc) have been working real hard and to be honest, after a long, hard day at work, blogging was the last thing I wanted to do. I am planning on updating the other blog if not today then real soon. I plan on venturing into the political fray if for no other reason to vent my frustrations and organise my thoughts on the presidential race.

Here's an overview of the pics:

Kayleigh danced at the 'Celtic Fling' and got 2 1st places and 1 3rd.

Liam finished up his spring soccer (football to our Scotland friends) and his team went undefeated no doubt because of some amazing coaching.

Oh, we got rid of the car and got a horse with a buggy behind. The gas prices just got too expensive and while in Amishland...

Julie went along to the Philly Zoo with Liam's class to visit some of my relatives.

We got to see the annual Memorial Day parade at 8AM which goes through the cemetery behind our back yard WITH LOUD DRUMS. This was the first one for us in five years and I almost forgot to miss it.

Finally, 'Liam and the Prophets'... Sounds like a good name for a band some day but for now it's just Liam playing Legos in the back yard with his friends Jonah and Elijah. They are really nice kids but there conversations are a bit peculiar, lots of talk about Iran and Israel and Armaggedon. Oh well, they seem to be having fun.

OK, I guess that covers it for now. More pics and commentary soon.

No comments: