Friday, August 11, 2006

Scenes From Scotland
Yesterday while we were returning from being out all day we spent some time praying in the car. Sometimes I get frustrated with living in a foreign country when things just don't make any sense at all. In my frustration I can loose sight of the bigger picture like why we are here in the first place. Sometimes I think I must come accross to God as a spoiled kid who has lost sight of all he has been given. One of the things that came to mind last night in prayer was what a truely beautiful country God has allowed us to serve Him in. The pictures here are from our latest excursion to the isles of Mull and Iona with the Andrews about a week and a half ago. I just thought I would share them with you all and invite you to think about what an amazing God we have. His creativity as well as His love is boundless even for a spoiled kid like me.



 Posted by Picasa

No comments: