Friday, August 19, 2005



Time to Gloat once again!!

Sorry I can't help myself but we are having some really nice weather today. We're talking 68 and partly sunny, kind of like the picture here that was by the way taken by another photographer friend of ours, Tracy Miller while she and her rabbit hunting husband Bobby visited last October.

Technically this photo is nearly perfect. Notice the how the fence and the Mt. top are at opposite quadrants and the body of water takes you on a trip to the upper right quadrant. It makes you want to jump into a canoe and start paddling to find out what's behind that hill on the right, and that's what makes it perfect. I'll try and post some more from her gallery in the near future.

Anyway, I'm playing Mr. Mom today while Julie's at the office working on the Scotland video. Erin has finally taken a nap so I have time to do stuff like this. I'm also taking in an episode of Seinfeld thanks to Mike and Joey. I forgot how funny that show was. Thanks again you guys, I've never been more productive. I also wanted to give a heads up to a really great conference coming to the southeastern, pa region. I'm not one who normally recomends conferences but this one looks really good. These are some of the best Christian thinkers out there today. I wish I could be there but I'm kind of like 3500 miles away so I don't think so. Anyway, you can check it out by going to www.reasonforthehopewithin.com/ Well, I better go and vacumn or something. Later,Marc

No comments: