Thursday, March 03, 2005

STILL no baby face yet!!! I am officially now overdue! I actually think the date they originally gave me (March 9) may have been more accurate! Oh, well. Now we play the waiting game and watch the ankles swell ... in amazement!

I know some of you are checking the blog for progress, so here is to say that there really isn't any. Well, in the baby world anyway! In the office peruse... there actually may be! We are looking at 2 possibilities for office space at the moment (even if it is temporary). Its exciting to actually think that we may have something within the month! Need to wait on finding out total costs including council taxes and extra fees and stuff. Will keep office progress posted too! :)

Ok, speaking of swelling ankles... I think I will go kick it up with Marc and Mom and watch the last 1/2 of Ground Hog Day. Mom is giggling a lot, so it must be funny. Its been a while since I saw it.... but strangle seems like yesterday! Hmmmm

No comments: