Sunday, August 29, 2004

Happy Birthday Liam!!! As of Sunday 22 of August our little kerplunkter is now 4 years old!!! Yippee! He has been blessed with some great cards and awesome packages... yes the deliver guy knows where we are now... and some great friends and family! Thanks guys!

He is really getting into toys that toss things and things that fly through the air. Hmmmmm sounds like a boy! He is enjoying his new found time with mom or dad all by himself (when Kayleigh is at school) and he seems to be enjoying that! .... Although I will say that the 2 of them are playing soooo nicely together when they are together. I guess absence makes the heart grow fonder in some cases! Did you ever notice that I like to write inserting loads of ... well.... pauses... like this.....?! Does it drive you batty? I don't know why, but it just flows from my finger tips. Anyway... enough about .... that.... Happy 4th Birthday Liam Reed Hamer!

No comments: